Careers Sales Coordinator & Administrator: Local Sales-Bulk
Sales Coordinator & Administrator: Local Sales-Bulk
29 July 2022
Cape Herb & Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global FMCG player, employing over 500 people and operating across 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive international experience and build an exciting career.
The Sales Department is looking for a proactive Sales Co-ordinator & Administrator to join the Local Sales Team and provide top quality Customer Service and Administrative Support. This role takes ownership of our bulk and food service sales. Training will be provided.
Key Functional Areas:
- Sales Administration & Coordination, Customer Relationship Management and related
- Order Cycle Management from loading, through production to delivery & closing orders
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Ensuring all orders are processed according to customer requirements
- Ability to Communicate & Coordinate Effectively on New Developments. Coordinating NPD samples and full Sales information for customers
- Effective Margin Management and provide accurate Financial Information to the finance department.
- Supply all Account & Invoicing information to customers
- Pro-active Customer Communication and Inter-departmental Liaison regarding requested items for customers
- Supply any QA/QC information required by customers
- Managing day-to-day queries on account
Education and Required Knowledge:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant or other tertiary education advantageous
- 2-5 years relevant experience within a similar role
- Reliable transport
- Excellent computer skills: advanced on Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Well spoken, strong written communication and good email etiquette
with the ability to convey information clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Attention to detail essential
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a self-driven work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
If you have not received a response within two weeks of application submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information. The Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA), provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
To give effect to the above, we are required to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal information. This information is recorded under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the Company website at https://www.libstar.co.za/legal/. Printed copies of this Processing Notice can also be accessed from the HR department. We kindly request that you read the HR Processing Notice to ensure that you understand how Libstar uses and processes your personal information
HR Contact:Mary-Rose Wrigley