Careers Sales Coordinator
23 July 2020
Cape Herb and Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global player, employing over 500 people and operating over 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive experience and build an exciting career.
The Sales Department is looking for a proactive Sales Coordinator to join the Local Sales Team to provide support on top quality customer service & administrative. This role covers Brand and Private Label across Retail Chains, Independents, Bulk and is a fantastic opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Retail from production to on shelf. Training will be provided.
• Grade 12, relevant or other Tertiary Education advantageous
• 2-5 years relevant experience
• Reliable transport
• Excellent computer skills; advanced on Microsoft Excel,Word and Outlook
• Well spoken, strong written communication with the ability to convey information clearly and concisely
• Good email etiquette
• Attention to detail essential
• Enthusiastic and energetic with a self-driven work ethic
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
• Top End Retail / FMCG experience advantageous
• Bulk exposure advantageous
• Passion for food and herb & spice knowledge advantageous
• Experience on Syspro advantageous
Duties & Responsibilities:
• All Sales Administration, Customer Support and related
• Oversee orders from loading, through production to delivery
• Supply all invoicing information to customers and ensure payment has been received.
• Pro-active customer communication and departmental liaison
• Liaise with various departments regarding requested items from customers
• Coordinating samples and full sales information for customers
• Supply any QA/QC information required by customers
• Managing day to day queries.
• Consolidating sales & market data
HR Contact:Mary-Rose Wrigley
Telephone:021 701 5140