Careers Production Shift Supervisor
Production Shift Supervisor
Location: Capricorn Park
18 October 2019
Cape Herb and Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global player, employing over 500 people and operating over 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive experience and build an exciting career.
We currently have the above vacancy in our Tea factory based in Capricorn Park, Cape Town and wish to invite suitably qualified applicants to submit their details for our consideration.
The incumbent, will be responsible for supervising staff and activities in the production department to ensure procedures are complied with and output is optimized. Applicants must able to work shifts and demonstrate a high level of energy, discipline and potential for further career development.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
• Grade 12
Minimum Training / Experience:
• Previous experience supervising production teams
• Computer literate (intermediate level - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
Experience in a food manufacturing environment is required.
• Excellent Planning, Organizing & Controlling capability
• Deadline / Results driven
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous and disciplined work approach
• Must be an enthusiastic team player
• Ability to working under pressure and according to strict deadlines
In addition to the above the applicant must be willing to work overtime when required, even at short notice. The ability to work shifts in a fast-paced environment, ability to communicate well and to be an enthusiastic team player committed to high quality workmanship are essential requirements.
HR Contact:Mary-Rose Wrigley
Telephone:021 701 5140