13 January 2021
Responsibilities and tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Operate the bottle filling line and supervise all elements of the line.
- Ensure quality of product being produced meets company standards and customer specifications.
- Keep the line running with minimal downtime and generated scrap.
- Respond quickly and appropriately when the line is down.
- Ensure all paper work, logs, data entry to be done properly, timely and orderly
- Perform scheduled inspections of equipment and housekeeping as specified by check list
- Motivate and direct line team to superior job performance.
- Must reflect our company core values:
- Dependability with excellent attendance
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Strive for personal improvement
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must be trainable and willing to learn.
- Must be motivated to perform effectively and grow in their position.
- Must have good organization and housekeeping habits.
- Must be detailed focused.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 25kg.
- Must be able to work shifts and willing to work overtime when required by the company.
- Must have initiative and be able to work both with and without supervision.
Health and Safety:
- Follow all safety procedures and watch for the well-being of his fellow workers.
- Must operate equipment in a safe and proper manner to prevent injury or equipment damage.
- The minimum requirement for this position is grade 12.
- A technical / mechanical qualification or experience will be a distinct advantage
- Experience in a similar role is required
HR Contact:Mary-Rose Wrigley