Careers Key Account Manager- Export
Key Account Manager- Export
Location: Westlake, Tokai or Maitland
19 May 2022
Cape Herb & Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global FMCG player, employing over 500 people and operating across 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive international experience and build an exciting career.
• To profitably grow the Cape Herb and Spice portfolio of private label and branded products in the international market.
Elements of the Role include:
- Business Development
- Customer liaison and relationship building
- Project Management
- Commercial strategic thinking
Education and Required Knowledge:
• 3 or 4 years (relevant) degree (Business degree advantageous)
• 3 - 4 years’ experience in client liaison or business development role
• Excellence in written and verbal communication
• Excel proficient
• Strong analytical skills
• Project Management skills
To consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information. The Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA), provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
To give effect to the above, we are required to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal information. This information is recorded under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the Company website at https://www.libstar.co.za/legal/. Printed copies of this Processing Notice can also be accessed from the HR department. We kindly request that you read the HR Processing Notice to ensure that you understand how Libstar uses and processes your personal information
HR Contact:Mary-Rose Wrigley