Careers Marketing Assistant
03 October 2018
Cape Herb and Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global player centered around innovation and quality.
To assist in growing our exciting brands we seek to employ a Marketing Assistant based at our Head office in Westlake business park, Southern Suburbs, Cape Town. Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive experience and build an exciting career.
- Diploma/degree in marketing preferred
- Three years of relevant marketing and admin experience
- Knowledge of the industry and market
- Customer service oriented
- Strong admin and analytical ability
- Strong project management and coordination skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proactive, team orientated and enthusiastic
- Proficient in MS Office especially powerpoint and excel
- Eye for detail and the aesthetic.
- Driver’s license essential
- Passion for food and cookery will be advantageous
- Communication with the CHS Social media community
- Co-ordination of giveaways
- Co-ordination of marketing material production
- Creation of presentations to support the sales team
- Support the Marketing manager in the day-to-day administration of the brand.
- Support for internal marketing programmes
- Trade visits and interaction with trade stakeholders in the field
These responsibilities are not exhaustive and may evolve as the position or individual develops
If this position interests you please send your CV email@example.com
HR Contact:Karen Johnson