Careers HR Officer
Dept: Human Resources
02 April 2019
Cape Herb and Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global player, employing over 500 people and operating over 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive experience and build an exciting career.
The HR Department is currently looking for a HR Officer to join their team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Advertising available vacancies internally and externally
- Arranging interviews
- Liaising with recruitment agencies regarding available vacant positions
- Liaising with Line Managers regarding vacant positions
- Ensuring ITC, Criminal & Education Check are done
- Overseeing the induction process and making sure that new employees are inducted prior to commencing employment
- Arrange induction for all new employees and prepare induction documentation
- Ensure a standard to discipline and grievance procedure
- Monitor reports on disciplinary and grievances to track any trends
- Maintain a case management system
- Ensure all Labour Relations forms and update and made available.
HR Administration and Reporting
- Prepare and facilitate all documentation for WSP and ATR reporting,
- Prepare reports on Skills Development for EE reporting
- Prepare reports on Skills Development for BBBEEE verification
- Provide accurate efficient HR information for Internal Reporting Filing for training
- Preparation of the quarter Newsletter and monthly Communiqué and News bulletin
- Prepare and distribution of memo's
- HR Diploma/Degree
- 3 years’ HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing company
- Own reliable transport
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV with copies of your qualifications to Therona.Pillay@capeherb.co.za by 9 April 2019.
HR Contact:Therona Pillay
Telephone:021 701 5140