Careers Brand Marketing Assistant
Brand Marketing Assistant
02 April 2019
Cape Herb and Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global player, employing over 500 people and operating over 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive experience and build an exciting career.
Purpose of the job
To assist in growing our exciting brands we seek to employ a Brand Marketing Assistant
- Diploma/degree in Marketing or Business
- Three years of relevant marketing and administration experience
- Knowledge of the industry and market
- Customer service oriented
- Strong administration and analytical ability
- Strong project management and co-ordination skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proactive, team orientated and enthusiastic
- Proficient in MS Office especially PowerPoint and excel
- Eye for detail and the aesthetic.
- Driver’s license essential
- Passion for food and cookery will be advantageous
- Communication with the CHS Social media community
- Co-ordination of giveaways and samples
- Co-ordination of marketing material production
- Creation of presentations to support the sales team
- Support the Marketing manager in the day-to-day administration of the brand.
- Support for internal marketing programmes
- Trade visits and interaction with trade stakeholders in the field
- Assist in brand strategy and plan creation and execution
These responsibilities are not exhaustive and may evolve as the position or individual develops
Should you meet the requirements and would like to apply for this vacancy, please forward your detailed CV with copies of your qualifications to Therona.Pillay@capeherb.co.za no later than Tuesday, 9 April 2019.
HR Contact:Therona Pillay
Telephone:021 701 5140