Careers Sales Administrator
Dept: Sales Department
08 April 2019
Cape Herb and Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global player, employing over 500 people and operating over 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive experience and build an exciting career.
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Administrator to join our Sales Team based in Westlake Business Park.
- Sales Administration on all National Top End Retail Accounts.
- Communicating with Sales customers, Buyers, DC’s
- Keeping Sales Manager up to date with the progress Admin/Listing/Ranging and any problems that may arise
- Responsible for administration i.e. Reviews , Listing Documents, Price Increase etc.
- Confirming DC stock levels and stock Rotation
- Liaising and following up with clients
- Communicating client requests to sales
- Loading of Documents
- Responsible for sales Trade Data updates, Webby Reports, Insights, Smart Shopper etc.
- Managing day to day queries.
- Responsible for all Admin
- Communicating with National Accounts Manager on Pending issues.
- Office management
- Ensuring Agents/3rd party partners are fed information Weekly/Monthly.
- Maintenance of office and keeping the office presentable and well looked after.
- Stock control in partnership with Agents
- Checking Claims, Rebates statements.
- Responsible for Communication with Finance Dept in regards to Provision, Forecast for Trade Spend
- Good work ethic
- Excellent computer skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Well spoken
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good email etiquette
- 2-5 Years’ experience (Internal Sales/Sales Administration)
- FMCG experience an advantage
- Top End retail exposure
- Grade 12
- Attention to detail
- Own reliable transport
HR Contact:Therona Pillay
Telephone:021 701 5140